System-Oriented Monitoring and Troubleshooting survey

7:01 PM
System-Oriented Monitoring and Troubleshooting survey -

Calling all system administrators, partners, CSP, CTP!

Many of you have heard, "Citrix is ​​customer first!" the. We want to hear from you.

We know that the monitoring and troubleshooting Citrix products is always at the top of everyone's lips. Here at Citrix, our goal is to make an easier task for our customers.

If you are a system administrator, partner, CSP, CTP, who is responsible to fix and monitor the Citrix application and desktop environment, we want your input!

This is a typical scenario for you?

"As a system administrator for Citrix products, I have set up and configured the various products / components of Citrix application and desktop solutions. I am monitoring this environment and resolve to be expected, since when there are problems, they determine to me escalated cause. anything "Citrix" automatically escalated to the "Citrix team". This problem determination can be very difficult, because I lack a single tool, an insight into the Citrix stack provides. for example, if it is a PVS problem, I need to use the PVS console when it is XD / XA, I need to use Director, EdgeSight or HDX Insight, etc. Sometimes I use 3 rd party tools as well. Often the problem can not be a Citrix problem, but I have to deliver its unmistakable evidence capable.

I wish I had a tool that would provide me with an insight into the entire Citrix stack. Add in the surrounding infrastructure would help me more quickly due to the ability to solve problems in other parts of our infrastructure attributable to problems. "

****** Update ******

This poll is closed Here are some preliminary results.

96 % of lightly in the situation in the context of

62% found the solution convincing (very / somewhat)

71% of the solution found relevant (very / somewhat)

61% would most likely use a mgt pack when it came from Citrix

63% either system Center or planning to implement it in the future

36% of you have not SCOM, yet you have want to deploy it in the future

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar