The history (and future) of the Windows Thin Client

12:32 PM
The history (and future) of the Windows Thin Client -

The idea behind "They gave me a camera" is to meet with our great partner and show some cool technology , There is always great and we always learn something. But sometimes magic happens that a bit unexpected.

In this issue of TGMAC I with Jeff McNaught-CSO sat at Dell / Wyse and all-around great guy. Jeff was the co-inventor of the Winterm and in this interview I sat with him and learned the history of Wyse. It was (and is) a fascinating conversation; I hope you like it

There are no demos in this video, I put the content in two forms :. Video and podcast. Special thanks to Frontline Chatter that me this post as a guest Podcast

Video :.

Podcast:

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar