Americas Channel Blog - September 2014

6:26 PM
Americas Channel Blog - September 2014 -

Hello, I'm Rafael Garzon and this is my blog as commencement of new Americas Channel Chief

My role [

As Managing Director, Americas channel, I will be responsible for driving the successful partner go-to-market strategy and execution for the Americas Geo. It is my job to work closely with the Citrix channel to enable our partners to provide end-to-end solutions for your customers and prospects are available.

The My Vision The primary goal of the Americas Citrix Channel team in the short term are our various enablement initiatives into a powerful channel activation ability for the channel

  • our partners can benefit from organizing to grow their Citrix product and services companies. We are also planning the great momentum to continue, we have found innovative programs, solutions and resources to offer to continue Citrix to keep the most profitable business for our partners in. All previous Citrix Americas Channel Chiefs operated under this principle, my immediate predecessor Mike Fouts, and I intend to keep this tradition alive.
  • We will continue to partner with the innovative resources that they need to provide more products to sell and be more profitable. In addition, we will develop our programs and actions and to refine to enable our channel partners to take full advantage of the growing interest in and demand for our virtualization, mobility and network solutions.
  • We will continue to find ways of cooperation between the partners and the Citrix sales organization easier. From both sales and channel background I appreciate fully the importance of coordination between our region and channel. In 2014, our joint partners and sales area and business planning Citrix initiative was a successful step in this direction. In the future, we will continue to identify and implement to improve our targeting strategies.

A snapshot of my background ... and before Citrix

The past 17 years have been spent in the technology industry, where I experience leading multifunctional and multicultural organizations have had in the areas of sales, channel development and management, marketing, software development, readiness and operations. I started in the telecommunications industry to work at Nortel Networks, where I there its services organization uses our channel partners and helped develop as Channel Development.

In 06, I joined Citrix in its Latin American and Caribbean (LAC) team, where I again held a variety of leadership roles -. including channel development, education and the willingness and as Director of Sales for North America (New Orleans)

Recently, I took responsibility our Americas readiness organization, our efforts in sales strategy, product launch leading communications and overall Field Support and Enablement for Geo.

I earned a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (Colombia), a Masters in Business Administration from the University of Miami and a Master of Science in Management Information Systems from Florida International University.

My home is in Weston, Florida, with my wife and two daughters. In addition to spending time with my family, I enjoy cycling, running, doing yoga ... and be a Selección Colombia soccer fan.

In addition to looking forward to embrace this new position, I am also forward to working with and enable our partners to more successful in their respective businesses Citrix.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar