XenDesktop on Cloud Platform - PoC Setup Cheat Sheet

11:19 AM
XenDesktop on Cloud Platform - PoC Setup Cheat Sheet -

to the XenDesktop Provisioning Cloud Webinar saw that Mikael Lindholm and I ran a few months ago. Well, since I have many people ask me how I set up the XenDesktop on Cloud Platform Demo. There are a few good resources, but I could not get a complete guide that took you through the entire process, step by step.

Well fear not ... because I mean XenDesktop on Cloud Platform deleted (XDCCP) demonstration system and built it from scratch, every step in the recording I took! I have a complete system of XenServer host and Cloud Platform management servers to AD, Delivery Controller and storefront

This manual contains .:

- installation of XenDesktop 7.5 backend infrastructure

- How XenServer and Cloud Platform

to install and prepare - a volume Worker and desktop templates create

- configuring XenDesktop for multi-tenancy

- Connecting of XenDesktop system Cloud Platform

- Creating the first machine catalogs and desktop groups in the cloud

If you have a few spare servers and about 1.5 days, why do not you try it? I hope you find this guide useful! http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX0179

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar