It is not "Mobile First" is "Me First"

1:45 PM
It is not "Mobile First" is "Me First" -

Many companies are going today, what they call a "mobile first" initiative. At first glance this makes sense given the increasing amount of smartphones and tablets on the market occurs today. But take a step back and look at how people actually use these devices. If you are anything like me, you need to do even a keyboard and a mouse majority of your work. Yes, I e-mails to read on my phone and answered. Yes, I will play with a presentation on my tablet to. But at the end of the day, I still do most of my work on my laptop.

Taking. A look at some of the current quarterly figures and it is clear that tablets are approaching saturation and the news of the death of the PC has been greatly exaggerated The new reality is not post-PC, it is not mobile first, it is "me first."

What is "me first"?

It is to bring my own devices, my own applications to work, if I want to work, where I want to work. End users are more demanding than ever, more demanding than ever before and resourceful as never before. IT needs to this new reality to wake up. There must be an enabler are no naysayers.

is no coincidence, that sounds a lot like what Mobile workspaces to make possible. Mobile workspaces provide highly personalized content to individuals, wherever they are, on the devices of their choice. And that is what attracted me to Citrix. Citrix is ​​to provide information about the management and applications, data and services in a simple and flexible manner. The people, the flexibility and agility that they demand, while the IT with the compliance and controls they need. And that's what I think Citrix understands better than any other company in the industry -. Vendors must provide great customer experiences available both for companies and people

Now Citrix is ​​not there yet - in fact, no company can always be there. After all, the goal line always moves. But Citrix is ​​a company that reach for the goal line, even if the line continues to move. My goal at Citrix is ​​for the stars to reach and help us push to transform further forward IT.

And just as with my previous job at IDC, I'll be looking for ways looking to improve the Citrix experience, improve our existing solutions and help to develop new solutions that provide our customers easier secure workspaces to help their employees. Now I'm going to do from the inside only.

It's will not be easy constantly innovate in such a rapidly developing market, especially as other companies that you imitate. But if it was, it would not be so much fun!

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar