Prepare for the Citrix Summit and Synergy 2012 ...

8:28 PM
Prepare for the Citrix Summit and Synergy 2012 ... -

I'm just sitting in final rehearsals for the Summit speech and having had a taste, the beginning of high energy to our week in Barcelona made my spine tingle a bit! Now I know you might think that something I am 'meant' being with Citrix for nearly six years, but it's not, it's something that I feel - I am quite proud of that we continue to make with our partners and end user customers

I picked up the 'Girl on the Go' reins again this year, although it will not be quite the same wave 2011 -. there is a large team of bloggers to follow the Citrix and I'll try to focus on fun facts, statistics, and the side of the picture throughout the week :) Not a bad job if you can get it eh!

Mark Templeton, Al Monserrat, Carlos Sartorius and Brad Petersen are the stars of our keynote the Summit. For participants in the EMEA region, I think we will agree that it will be great to see Carlos take to the stage.

Look out for more updates, but if I have not seen you in Barcelona, ​​I'm looking forward to catch as many old and new faces as possible so please stop me if you see me dashing across the length and breadth of the BCCI in the next few days - I'd love to say hello

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar