? Smartcard integration with Citrix Products

11:18 AM
? Smartcard integration with Citrix Products -

Last update: 19/12/2012

I tend to find myself deeply involved in these types of configurations time over time, and I realized that a lot of important information is completely undocumented, briefly documented, or just unknown to the majority of our customers and partners. So I finally decided to create a blog series on smart cards and the challenges around him.

As I continue to learn new things every time I get myself involved with smart cards, or through practical work or speaking to one of our product managers / engineers I will we also hope to be able to provide content fresh and updated over time.

My blog will also capture information and references Citrix articles already published, but in low-cut versions.

Known issues:
1. Logon problem caused by Smartcard reader USIM

Pass-through
1 . How to configure a windows 7 endpoint for Smartcard pass-through

Smart Card Single Sign-On with Access Gateway Enterprise Edition
1. Smart Card Troubleshooting SSO with Access Gateway Enterprise Edition - Part 1
2. Smart Card Troubleshooting SSO with Access Gateway Enterprise Edition - Part 2

receptor
receiver 1. What should I use for Windows authentication Smartcard

please Note: I will read reviews and over time try to update the content, but for pure aid issues I recommend the support forums Citrix and Citrix support

.
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar