AAA - does this mean for you

10:17 PM
AAA - does this mean for you -

My mother could not understand what my day to day job is like, but I could see her say I know "AAA" - its society towing my car if I'm stuck on the road or the company that manages my insurance! :-) But term NetScaler technology, this AAA functionality is to allow NetScaler to manage access controls against an administrator to manage access controls separately for each application. Having NetScaler to control, it also allows you to use the same controls in all different applications within the same domain with the same device. NetScaler AAA supports authentication, authorization, and auditing for all traffic of the application that crosses NetScaler. See diagram below from eDocs NetScaler I find very useful way works on AAA - traffic flow authentication process - Congratulations to the team docs

This feature has been around since 9.x with NetScaler release and has improved considerably since the initial release. A note in NetScaler 10, in addition to SAML blog previously, is the AAA-TM (traffic management) disconnect function. For customers with Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Sharepoint SAP, Web Interface, it is not to have to rewrite the policy logout sessions, this disconnect function AAA-TM will make it easier for administrators. See KB article CTXS133537 to provide more details on this new improvement and how to configure this feature.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar