A Citrix Life - Why should I work for you back

3:59 PM
A Citrix Life - Why should I work for you back -

You think how many times in previous interviews you have asked " Why do you? want to work here? " tempting you to answer a simple question, in fact, free and as casual as possible, but it can for each applicant asked at each level. However, you can use your answer to determine your interview, close follow-up questions or start a final declaration as your interview. If not ready, someone can answer, "I am an engineer and there is an opening here." Although it is apparent presents the opportunity to enable you and present who you are, what you are and what you offer. Instead, what if the interviewer asked (s) " Why should I work for you? "


My name is Livy Gonzalez and I was born in Asuncion, Paraguay, and have more than 30 years living in South Florida. My career in information technology has worked over 13 years spans many roles in the field. I joined Citrix in 2010 as Technical Support Engineer on the XenApp team.

I mean on-site interview remember very well, as if it were yesterday. I have presented different types of questions (technical, technological scenarios and case management) and provided answers to the best of my capabilities. Later I was asked if I had any questions for the interviewers.

I gladly took the opportunity and every interviewer asked how long they worked at Citrix and why they like it here? Hear their answers I asked myself: " When was the last time I shared their enthusiasm " After the interview I sat in my car and noticed how impressed I felt by the interviewers body language , the ability to conduct casual conversation and their overall positive attitude. This may not seem important, some, but for me it is like a "Green Flag" was to have, and from personal experience, it is not something that you would frequently encounter during questioning recognized as void in my own professional endeavor.

you probably have the Citrix mantra heard " work from any device at any time and to work anywhere better and live better. " This is our message, and how we empower end users work to new define. I am proud to know that my role here at Citrix is ​​in the latest technology for the application, desktop virtualization and mobility.

This is definitely the highlight of my career and none of it could be possible to work with a leader without the most important component, and that is "we, the employee (s)". It is easier said than done, but we are on the way and talk about it, because a paramount factor here and it is our culture and without it, we are just another software company. In 2013, I was nominated by my peers for "The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service" and won GOLD. I can not begin to feel to know to tell my colleagues, evaluated around the world my work ethic, ensure integrity and commitment that our customers receive the world-class support best. The moment the plane to Las Vegas aboard as I stood to get on stage my award and the following week return a true testament be seen what me for Citrix working lured. That's my fit, Citrix enabled me further cultivate my interests in technology, my work style and personality. In recent weeks, I asked several senior support engineers, managers and other management members, " Why can you like working here and why you stay ?" I have their responses categorized under:

  • The Citrix culture
    • Everyone is approachable and always helpful
    • Collaborative and supportive
    • leadership and mentoring
    • Innovative platform where ideas and feedback of our products can affect
  • Work-Life balance :
    • flexibility is paramount and Citrix possible makes this
    • I can work from anywhere, at home or in a cafe
    • I'm several states away just as productive to working while our family visited
    • Encouraged back to help and give to the community
  • career growth and development :
    • Support Engineers have a high ceiling ability to expand to other roles and positions
    • Technical and training labs accessible 24 × 7
    • soft skills courses
    • coaching and plan career progress

to further develop, says an Escalation Engineer me " There are days I allowed myself, for personal reasons and my management team to work from home have to be as productive because of the flexibility. "

A Product Development Manager explains:" I love to work here, because the number of intelligent people with whom I work, it accelerated my growth and career development. I am able to contribute to the development of our products, and have a positive impact on our customers and the success of their company. "

Finally, a XenDesktop Engineer me he remembers to test power shell scripts to perform in its surroundings and from any location from various tests and even internal meetings remotely come to share his findings with technical lines.

Not only do we support our own products, but also we live it!

This is my Citrix life and why I work here.

after lunch on the terrace
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar