Files - Fund - the case for augmented intelligence - and Unifyle

6:50 PM
Files - Fund - the case for augmented intelligence - and Unifyle -

Every now and then I get a request for a particular record of my research career. I have it. Last about 15 years ago, and it takes time to dig it * from my archives The same thing happens with many of my other electronic values ​​(old files, old photos, etc). This is simply not to be so complicated. Why is this difficult? It's all been on the media but on backup media, various cloud storage, etc. Part of the problem is widespread, that I still need to know where to look. But why is it to me? If the system does not, can help my computer memory? Why are we so far help of my computer just to me on these things out? I'd much rather or expect it to be a "to be augmented intelligence 'closer -". Increase've productivity ", where all my systems frictionless offer

Augmented Intelligence

Before, I in labor? Field of artificial intelligence, and it is an area to see now great interest, however, brings the term enormous luggage and confusion. (check Jaron Lanier edge products and the discussion that follows.) I prefer about using these technologies to think, and when building systems thinking help us better to better the general computing environment work, and work with us on the side, things to solve, we not well automatically. in fact, before Citrix, I was with a company that focuses explicitly for pathologists to Augmented intelligence. (drawing a long bow, many would tell us that this is the essence of being human that we use tools to enhance our intelligence (Clark)).

I like to consider much of the focus of Citrix to make work "work" as the steps towards the ideals of "Augmented intelligence" - helping people do more - helps us, our personal and corporate memories accessed wherever where are - will help us use new, better, faster tools of all kinds. The future of software defined work continues this journey to improve our skills so that we more effectively and in a better position. I expect it to benefit from Artificial Intelligence technologies.

Seamlessly find my files?

I started this blog with the idea of ​​accessing the challenge of finding the solution and my personal files. This is also a challenge for companies. The files can be kept in many different places, systems, both on-premise and in cloud services (Share File, Box, SharePoint, etc.). Often easily find these files is a challenge, but to work alone providing safe and reliable methods with them. This is a challenge for the individual, and much more increase for companies where make the safety and regulatory requirements, it is very difficult, with easy access to enterprise storage staff. "

I want a present company, and listen to them to find file your thoughts on it. Unifyle owned Startup Accelerator Citrix with a company focused mobile solution to make it for every employee easily with any company and to work. you have a mobile solution for enterprise search and access to multiple file services on Prem and in the cloud, where the files examined then opened can and processed free of trusted are and secure Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Dr. Michael Harries, Chief Technologist, Senior Director, Citrix Startup Accelerator

* I have just found out that my old data set is available online - live and learn

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar